Banana Bread is one of those classic, all-American comfort food recipes that fills your house with warmth and makes everything better. CBD Banana Bread just takes it up another notch and is magic in a pan!
This healthy recipe takes an iconic classic bread that every adult over the age of 18 in the house will love!
Not sure what to do with any overripe bananas? This makes it easy to ensure nothing you have is ever wasted.
Banana Bread can be your breakfast starter paired with some fresh fruit and yogurt or a mid-day healthy snack or dessert after a healthy meal!
Here’s a simple recipe for this hallmark treat. Adding the CBD tincture after it exits the oven is always best as heat can impact the potency of the CBD and we wouldn’t want that.
- 3 super ripe bananas, mashed into mush (the riper the better!)
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2-4 drops or more (your preference) of CBD Tincture
- Combine all the ingredients together in large mixing bowl and set aside and stir in the bananas mashed up last.
- Hold the CBD tincture on the side to add after baking.
- Mix all together until you have a consistency throughout.
- Set the oven to bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Move the ingredients from the mixing bowl into a pan that has either been lined with wax paper or greased for easy removal
- Bake at 350 degrees for about one hour or until edges are brown
- Check it regularly during baking with a fork or toothpick – when remove from the bread, if no ingredients stick to it – it’s ready to be removed (unless you like it a little gummy and then remove at your discretion)
- After removed from oven, simply sprinkle 2-4 drops of CBD tincture over the top to seep in for enjoyment or add on a per serving basis after you cut a slice.
- Feel free to add in chopped nuts or dried cranberries as desired.
You may wish to add more at your discretion and you can reference this guide for help: https://highfallshempny.com/dosing-basics/