Having a bowl of oatmeal is an excellent source of energy and it’s the perfect meal to start the day. In fact, oats are among the healthiest grains available. You can get gluten-free, whole grain oats and they provide important vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants for the body.
Additionally, oats are a stellar source of complex carbohydrates that help to maintain energy levels throughout the day. Unlike some sugars that give you a spike of energy followed by a “crash”, foods like oatmeal provide a slow-energy release, making it a perfect food to compliment a new fitness and exercise goal.
Here’s a simple recipe for you to try out, with the addition of CBD Tincture to compliment your breakfast meal:
- ½ cup (60 g) of gluten-free oats
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) of a milk of your choice
- 2 bananas
- 2-4 drops of CBD Tincture
- Blue Berries
- ¼ cup Coconut shavings
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Place the gluten-free oats and the milk in a saucepan and cook over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally until the oats are cooked (roughly 10-15 minutes)
- Add 2-4 drops (your preference) of CBD Tincture into the mix after removed from heat and slightly cooled
- Once oats have softened, serve the oatmeal in a bowl of your choosing.
- Add one sliced banana and a handful of raspberries and blueberries on top.
- Sprinkle over the top coconut shavings.
- Drizzle honey as the perfect addition.
- Grab a spoon and dig in and enjoy!