Salads are a healthy, inexpensive, and quick method of refueling your body during a busy day or prepping the night before for your busy day. Salads can come in different varieties in which you can add or remove any ingredients of your choosing. They can provide you with a natural source of fiber, a high intake of healthy fats and can help with weight control.
In addition, nuts, seeds, and beans are excellent sources of protein to be added to your salad and can be a great substitute for meat.
We have put together a recipe for a vegan-friendly salad with the inclusion of CBD Tinctures that will provide you with a high percentage of nutrients, healthy fats, and a source of protein. This is one of the CBD recipes that you need to get familiar with.
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Small pack coriander, chopped
- Small pack parsley, chopped
- 1 Red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-4 drops or more (your preference) of CBD Tincture
- 1 Lemon, squeezed
- Start by draining the chickpeas and cutting the parsley and coriander roughly
- Cut up red onions into very thin slices
- Cut avocados and tomatoes into small cubes
- Add olive oil and squeezed lemon into a small bowl and CBD tincture, mix well.
- Add the chickpeas, red onions, avocados and tomatoes into a large bowl.
- Pour lemon, olive and CBD oil dressing evenly over the salad.
You may wish to add more at your discretion and you can reference this guide for help: https://highfallshempny.com/dosing-basics/