It’s no secret that law school is tough. Endless days and sleepless nights spent studying for the Bar can be brutal.
Mom to two future lawyers, Naomi has created a sweet snack to keep her family-focused and full of energy…with a little bit of CBD from High Falls Hemp NY to provide some relief from the inevitable stress.
Naomi’s Creamy Dreamy Chocolate Bars offer a welcome break from that “other” Bar.
*Please note that CBD should only be served to those 18 years and older
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) butter, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 6 ounces of semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- High Falls Hemp NY CBD Oil Tincture – serving should be consistent with the amount of CBD you prefer: Reference this guide for help.
* As with any recipe containing CBD, please make sure your guests are 18 years or older.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, oatmeal, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt until blended.
- Mix in melted butter, egg, and vanilla until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 1 ½ cups.
- Press remaining mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave oven on.
- Pour condensed milk over crust to within ½ inch of edge.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and reserved crumbs evenly over milk, pressing in lightly.
- Bake an additional 18-20 minutes, or until set.
- Remove to a rack and let cool thoroughly before cutting into 40 bars.