No Thanksgiving meal could be complete without a healthy serving (or two!) of mashed potatoes.
Always a crowd-pleaser, this recipe is easy to make and full of flavor – with a little something “extra” from High Falls Hemp NY to help ease you into your holiday celebration.
An all-time favorite, this tasty dish will be your go-to for many holidays to come!
*Please note that CBD should only be served to those 18 years and older
- 3 lbs Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 stick or ½ cup of butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- High Falls Hemp NY CBD Oil Tincture – serving should be consistent with the amount of CBD you prefer: Reference this guide for help.
* As with any recipe containing CBD, please make sure your guests are 18 years or older.
- Wash potatoes
- Quarter the potatoes
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add potatoes
- Cook potatoes until fork tender
- In a small stock pot, heat cream and butter at a low heat. Make sure to only heat to a simmer or you will scorch your cream.
- Once potatoes are fork tender, drain potatoes and place back in the large pot.
- Using a potato masher, mash potatoes.
- Add cream/butter mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in a serving bowl. On top of potatoes drizzle your preferred amount of High Falls Hemp NY CBD Oil Tincture and finish with fresh chives. Please reference this guide when determining the amount of CBD preferred: https://highfallshempny.com/blogs/cbd-101/dosing-basics/
*When using CBD, please ensure that all guests are 18 years or older.