Much like salads, smoothies are a great way of combining a variety of fruits, seeds, and nutrients into a single meal to be taken as a light lunch or a post-exercise dinner.
One such ingredient to our smoothie is Kale. Kale is one of the most nutrient-dense foods in the world. It is an excellent source of vitamin C, which helps immune function and is packed with powerful antioxidants.
You can also incorporate your daily dose of CBD Tincture effortlessly into this smoothie. The CBD Tincture will fully dissolve into your drink to ensure minimal waste and maximum effectiveness!
- 1 Medium ripe banana (frozen)
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries (or blueberries)
- 1 heaped tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- 2 Cups of frozen or fresh kale
- 2/3 cup 100% pomegranate juice
- ¾ cups of filtered water
- 2-4 drops or more (your preference) of CBD Tincture
- Place the banana, berries and kale into the freezer the night before
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, adding more water depending on how diluted you wish it to be.
- Add more banana or berries for added sweetness. (milk or yogurt is another natural sweetener which is a delicious addition!)
- Serve immediately in a glass of your choosing.